How to buy a battery?
Writer： admin Time：2021-10-19 10:18 Browse：℃
How to buy a battery?
(1) First, choose the battery type and size according to the requirements of electrical appliances, and decide which type of battery to buy according to the power consumption and characteristics of electrical appliances. For example, BP machines generally use alkaline zinc manganese batteries and remote control. Generally, ordinary zinc-manganese batteries can meet the requirements of use;
(2) Optimizing the products recommended by the management department of the battery industry, and buying brand-name batteries with large market sales and high quality;
(3) Pay attention to check the shelf life of the battery, buy recently produced batteries, for those batteries whose shelf life is usually illegible at the time of purchase, you should ask;
(4) Pay attention to check the appearance of the battery for signs of leakage;
(5) The manufacturer, battery polarity, battery model, nominal voltage, trademark, etc. should be indicated on the trademark. When purchasing alkaline manganese batteries, you should look at the model or whether there is ALKALINE or LR.
How to store the battery?
Generally, there is self-discharge inside the battery, commonly known as "running". The storage time and storage environment of the battery, especially the temperature, have a greater impact on it. Generally, the longer the storage time, the higher the temperature, the more the battery "runs" The higher the temperature, the greater the humidity, which will make the battery's conductive contacts rusty and make it difficult to use, and also increase the battery's "running", so the storage conditions of the battery are:
(1) The battery storage area should be clean, cool and ventilated;
(2) The temperature should be between 10~30℃, generally should not exceed 40℃; the relative humidity should generally not exceed 65%.
(3) The storage time is not easy to be too long, and the storage should be neatly arranged, and the positive and negative poles should not be connected, which may cause a short circuit of the battery.
What are the precautions for using the battery?
(1) Check whether the electrical and battery contacts are clean, wipe it with a damp cloth if necessary, and install it according to the correct polarity after it is dry;
(2) Do not mix old and new batteries, and batteries of the same model but different types cannot be mixed;
(3) The primary battery cannot be regenerated by heating, charging or other methods;
(4) Do not short-circuit the battery
(5) Do not disassemble the battery, do not heat the battery;
(6) After using electrical appliances, cut off the head, and remove the battery if it is not used for a long time.
Is a battery with no expiration date a poor quality product?
According to regulations, battery packaging must be marked with the date of production or expiration date. If it is not marked, it can be regarded as a low-quality product.
How to determine the battery's delivery time? Generally, the shelf life is printed on the battery, instead of writing the delivery date, the approximate delivery time should be estimated from the shelf life. For example, the validity period of "02-01" is February 2001. Generally:
(1) The shelf life of alkaline batteries is 3 years;
(2) The shelf life of P-type batteries is 2 years;
(3) The shelf life of ordinary batteries is 1 year;
(4) Foreign brands have a longer shelf life of 1-2 years than domestic brands, so the reference time of the above different types of batteries should be added.