What is the general service life of electric vehicle batteri
Writer： admin Time：2021-12-02 18:11 Browse：℃
What is the general service life of electric vehicle batteries?
1. The basic life of electric vehicle batteries
Many people are entangled in the life of electric bicycle batteries. How long can a set of electric car batteries (that is, batteries) last? Why do some people’s batteries last for 2-3 years, while some people’s batteries are scrapped after less than a year? How long is the life of an electric car battery?
Generally speaking, the lead-acid batteries used in electric bicycles are consumables, and their service life is only 1.5-2.5 years. The length of service life has a lot to do with the daily maintenance of users.
2. Precautions when using electric vehicle batteries
If you want to increase the life of an electric vehicle battery, you should pay attention to the following points when using it:
1. The lower the depth of discharge of the battery each time, the longer the battery life pulse, so no matter how large the capacity of the battery pack is used, the user should develop a good habit of charging as soon as it is used.
2. When the battery needs to be stored for a long time, the heart must be fully charged and recharged regularly, usually every 1 to 2 months.
3. High-current discharge will damage the battery of the electric bicycle to a certain extent, so please use your pedals to assist when starting and going uphill.
For users whose daily traffic distance is less than 30 kilometers, if the motor, controller, charger and other factors are good, and the method of use is not improper, the minimum service time of a better set of electric bicycle batteries should reach more than 1 year. It can be guaranteed.
If you care about maintenance, it can usually take one and a half to two years; if you add maintainable technical solutions, professional maintenance can also extend some service time, and even a battery of electric vehicles can reach three years. It is not impossible.